View archived User Group Meeting content below.
We strive to be valuable resources for the entire community of Microsoft Dynamics business solutions. As part of that goal, we work hard to maximize our clients’ use of their solutions so they can achieve the greatest benefits possible.
Through free, quarterly User Group Meetings, we deliver the latest and greatest in best practices, innovations, and trends around Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. At these events, you have the opportunities for open conversations, demonstrations, and networking with our team of experts and other Microsoft Dynamics users who share similar goals.
Attend our Microsoft Dynamics User Group Meetings in St. Louis or virtually to learn from the best while enjoying a fun, welcoming atmosphere with friendly experts who want to help, for free!
Why go to User Group Meetings?
- Network and develop personal relationships with experts who know the software and its applications, inside and out.
- Network with peers who share similar goals using the same software
- Learn real-world, applicable ways to enhance your use of your software
- Learn the latest trends related to your solution and maintain an updated strategy
- Learn industry best practices that can be applied to your solution
- Gain unique insights that can only be discovered through personal conversations with industry experts
- Gain first-hand knowledge on the latest updates and innovations coming to your solution
- Enjoy a free, catered lunch!
Additionally, we archive content from our Microsoft Dynamics User Group Meetings for users who are unable to attend the live event. View our archived User Group Meeting content below.
Archived Microsoft Dynamics User Group Meetings in St. Louis
Learn how we help our clients achieve faster time-to-value.