Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is one of the most social-savvy CRM solutions on the market. In fact, social media capabilities have been a top focus in Microsoft’s innovations for Dynamics CRM 2013, and they have been blazing a path to the social CRM realm ever since. Social listening is one of the most celebrated new features in Dynamics CRM 2013, and really brings businesses up to speed with the latest and greatest capabilities in marketing.
I’m sure you’re aware of the benefits of social media monitoring. Engaging with your customers on a more personal level, identifying your biggest influencers, and tracking the sentiment of your brand across the web of social channels are just a few benefits of social CRM. With that being said, here are 17 tips for achieving social CRM success!
17 Tips for Achieving Social CRM Success:
1. Make sure you have a good platform for conducting social CRM
2. Make sure you have the right resources
3. Identify and engage your social influencers
4. Reward loyal customers
5. Use list and group features
6. Talk with your customers, not at them
7. Respond to customers in a timely manner
8. Put a human face (or name) on your social media conversations
9. Make sure your social media messaging is consistent with your brand image
10. Monitor what your customers are saying so you can quickly respond
11. Don’t feed the trolls
12. Let customers know how and when to reach you
13. Use social profile data to augment contact information
14. Unify and centralize your customer-related communications
15. Post frequently asked questions on your Facebook page or provide links to your FAQ page
16. Remember that social media isn’t always the answer or the appropriate way to respond to a customer.
17. Do not ignore basic CRM functions
The 17 tips above are packed with insight from real-world CRM users. We highly encourage you to keep these in mind while you optimize your CRM strategy, as social CRM is one of the fastest growing trends in marketing, and it’s here to stay! Read the full article here for details on each of these 17 tips!