Apply at Turnkey Technologies Today
Join the Turnkey Team!
Turnkey Technologies is more than just a business solutions provider; we are a partner for digital transformation. Our team of technology, accounting and industry professionals collaborate with clients to deliver implementations, integrations, customizations, upgrades and support for enterprise resource planning, customer engagement and modern workplace solutions.
Joining our team is a powerful opportunity for professional development and personal fulfillment. Professionally, you will gain experience working with a diverse team to create value using innovative business technologies. Personally, you will enjoy a generous benefits package that can support you, your loved ones and your future.
Turnkey Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
A Generous Benefits Package
The advantages of working at Turnkey Technologies go beyond workplace dynamics. To show our appreciation for your services, we provide the following benefits when you work full-time:
- Simple IRA benefits with a company 3% match
- Company paid medical and dental insurance for our employees
- Discounted monthly premiums on medical for family
- Paid vacation, sick-time and holidays
- Company paid long and short term disability
- Student loan reimbursements
- Incentives for passing Microsoft exams
- Legal insurance
- Discounts on Life Lock
- Vision insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Voluntary life insurance (up to $300,000)
- Group life insurance ($50,000)
- Employee assistance program
- 529 college savings plan
Please email our employment inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any reasonable accommodation you might require during the application or recruiting process due to a disability. Examples of reasonable accommodations include any modification or adjustment to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process as stated in the Americans with Disabilities Act.