Why Work at Turnkey Technologies?
At Turnkey Technologies, you will work with a team whose mission is to solve complex business challenges using Microsoft solutions. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, innovation, empathy and transparency, the perfect mix for individual, organizational and client achievement. This culture is augmented by employees who come from a variety of professional, educational and cultural backgrounds, which allows us to gain clear insights into our clients’ unique requirements and goals.
An Array of Technical and Functional Teams
Turnkey’s product and service offerings are as varied as our client base and team. Depending on your individual area of expertise, you will find yourself working in one of the following divisions:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Microsoft 365, Office 365, Power BI, Power Apps
All these divisions cooperate with each other frequently, so no matter where you land, you’ll have ample opportunity to gain exposure to other software suites.
Apply at Turnkey Technologies Today
A Generous Benefits Package
The advantages of working at Turnkey Technologies go beyond workplace dynamics. To show our appreciation for your services, we provide the following benefits when you work full-time:
- 100% company paid medical insurance for our employees
- 100% company paid dental insurance for our employees
- Vision insurance
- Discounted monthly premiums on medical for family
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Paid vacation, sick-time and holidays
- Simple IRA with a 3% company match
- Company paid long and short term disability
- Company paid basic life insurance ($50,000)
- Voluntary life insurance (up to $300,000)
- Legal insurance
- Identity protection insurance
- Pet insurance
- Incentives for passing Microsoft exams
- 529 college savings plan
Please email our employment inbox at email@example.com to request any reasonable accommodation you might require during the application or recruiting process due to a disability. Examples of reasonable accommodations include any modification or adjustment to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process as stated in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Turnkey Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.