For Construction Contractors to be successful, they have to build strategic relationships with business owners, clients, governments, engineers, architects, subcontractors and suppliers. Like any organization, they receive business leads through multiple sources- referrals, social media, networking, etc. Without CRM, wrapping your head around this much information is more or less impossible. A clear vision of your data and its functional roles and relationships is necessary to optimize everything from your marketing strategies to on-site operations.
While on-site, CRM provides crucial information right when you need it. Site Managers oversee many aspects of a construction project, like allocating resources, managing the delivery of materials, delegating tasks and enforcing quality and safety standards throughout the whole process. To ensure everything runs smoothly, they need a reliable supply chain, up-to-date visibility into available resources and materials, and access to project-related documentation. Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers it through your choice of devices, both mobile and on-premise.
To have a clear strategic vision of your business, all the various pieces of data must be correlated and brought under one roof. Easy-to-use dashboards, configurable reports and additional tools give top management the self-service capabilities to analyze data for immediate business insights.
Here are 9 key benefits of CRM for Construction:
- Integrates with and works complimentary to most industry-specific construction softwares
- Keep track of project bids and follow up activities
- Keep track of inbound and outbound leads, and run targeted campaigns
- Meet your clients where they are – on social media – to take advantage of immediate opportunities
- Have sales staff follow up with prospects and clients in a timely and effective manner
- Real-time access to business data and analysis
- Streamline your supply chain and improve supplier relationships
- Real-time access to project-related documents
- Visibility and scheduling for available resources, as well as time and labor tracking
Looking into purchasing CRM? The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Starter Pack Bundle from Turnkey Technologies, Inc. gives you everything you need to get started while saving you around $4,000:
- 5 Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Licenses
- Server License
- First year of Licensing Software Assurance
- Professional services for Installation, Basic Implementation and Training
Interested in learning more? Give us a call and talk to one of our experts: