The past year has opened our eyes to a frightening realization: nothing that’s ‘engineered’ can be truly secure. After all, if a human mind created it, an equal mind can break it.
Our most recent reminder of this is the unfortunate case of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, which suffered a severe data breach of up to 80 million of its customers.
Incidents like these remind us that we need to do more to protect ourselves and our data. Whether or not your data is safe boils down to who is more determined, you or the hacker?
Today’s technology and hacking methods have reached a level of sophistication that match up to the strongest security measures. The more steps you take to secure your data, the better off you are.
Learn how security-savvy datacenters like ours bring customers peace of mind knowing their data is secure:
- PCI, ISAE 3402, SSAE 16/SOC 1, HIPAA datacenter compliancy
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Support
- Custom VPN for secure external connectivity
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems for the highest level of electronic security
- Biometrics, proximity cards, and CCTV ensure maximum physical security