Join us for the next D365 Educational Series webinar for a quick overview of the consolidations module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Financial consolidation in Dynamics 365 allow users to aggregate data for financial reporting to support scenarios like multi-company reporting, aggregation, elimination, minority interest, different fiscal calendars across entities, and consolidating multiple currencies.
Users of the consolidations module also get the following benefits:
• Depth of data – You can create consolidated reports that bring together actual and budget data at both the account level and the dimension level.
• Dynamic consolidations – Consolidations can be processed multiple times.
• Audit capabilities – Dimensions and accounts are maintained for analysis and audit, and balances are created by date.
• Currency translation – You can set up the account ranges and rates to translate from the accounting currency of the source company to the accounting currency of the consolidation company.
• Process eliminations in a consolidated or elimination company – You can process and post eliminations as a single process during consolidation. Alternatively, you can run a proposal separately.