Bank reconciliation can be a tedious and time consuming process, especially if you have to deal with high transaction volumes, multiple bank accounts or multiple currencies.
Join Turnkey and Nolan Business Solutions as we take an in-depth look at into how Advanced Bank Reconciliation (ABR) streamlines the process for you. With auto match, reconciliation rules and side by side windows we make light work of a tedious process.
In the webinar you will learn about the advantages of Nolan’s ABR solution for GP:
• Not just for Bank Accounts – ABR can be used to help reconcile any GL account against an external statement (Credit Cards or Payment Gateways as well)
• No Need for a 3-way reconciliation process between your Chequebook ID, GL Cash Account and Bank Statement
• Eliminate the need to enter all transactions in a sub-ledger as ABR can use cash transactions originating in the GL
• Ability to auto-post and/or auto-reconcile recurring transactions either automatically or on the fly
• Leverage the new GL Copy/Past functionality (for version GP2013 or later) to copy cash transactions directly from Excel into the GL Transaction Entry window
• Allows you to easily undo a previously performed reconciliation if you accidentally reconciled the wrong transaction.