Microsoft Dynamics GP has helped users grow their businesses and empower their employees since 1994. With Microsoft still improving the product via their GP Next program, and through our own offerings such as Turnkey Total Care, the solution clearly still has a lot of life left in it.
However, if you feel like your business has exhausted all the features GP has to offer and is ready to grow into a new ERP platform, Microsoft has built the perfect successor solution: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Business Central is the obvious next step for GP users who are ready for a true 21st century solution. As a cloud-based solution (which is also available for on-premise deployment) this mid-market ERP software allows users to achieve the following.
- Tap into the benefits of the Common Data Model that houses Office 365, Power BI, artificial intelligence, PowerApps and the computing power of Microsoft Azure.
- Accelerate financial close, chart financial performance in real time, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining compliance and security.
- Maximize profitability with an end-to-end view across operations, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management.
- Boost sales and service with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications.
- Keep your business moving with streamlined updates that reduce downtime and interruption.
- Run your business anywhere with a consistent, intuitive experience across Windows, Android, or iOS devices.
- Simplify your migration with the GP Data Migration Extension.
- Take advantage of a 40% discount on Business Central SaaS licenses for existing Microsoft Dynamics customers (ends June 30th 2021).
Want to learn more?