Why sign up for a free Turnkey Field Service Assessment?
Turnkey Technologies is your strategic partner for all things Microsoft Field Service. We can help you assess your current Field Service Organization (FSO), map it to the best practices of Field Service Management software, and identify value-driving processes that align to your goals for field service management.
- Get answers to key questions in relation to your unique business needs
- Measure your business against your potential competitors' capabilities
- Map your field service organization to best practices in Field Service Management software
- Learn about new and competitive trends in field service management
Get answers to your key questions about field service operations
- Is it possible to increase the number of daily service calls while also improving customer satisfaction?
- Can I improve my First Time Fix rates through mobile technology that provides access to manuals and equipment history?
- Would we benefit from service technicians being able to generate estimates, work orders and complete billing from the field?
- Can I improve customer satisfaction by more effectively handling unplanned and high priority service requests?
- Do I know which services and customers are providing the highest margins and why?
What does the free assessment include?
- Preparation call - a brief introduction of the solution and your business requirements
- Value workshop - two-hour onsite workshop where we'll walk you through a series of questions and value propositions that identify your desired business outcomes and current capabilities
- Business case - a business case to present to your management team that maps high value Field Service features to your organization's goals
- Demo - a visual representation of Microsoft Field Service capabilities as mapped to your organizational goals
After completing the Turnkey Field Service Assessment, you will have a complete vision of where you would like to take your organization and a clear path to get there.
Schedule your free Field Service Assessment!
A member from our team will be in touch within 1-2 business days.