Is Microsoft Power BI right for your business?
How to empower your decision-makers with self-service BI.
What can cloud business software do for your company?
There’s no doubt that putting business intelligence (BI) tools at the fingertips of your key personnel will enhance the quality of the decisions they make each day. The only question is: does Microsoft Power BI deliver the specific features and capabilities you’re looking for?
The best way to find out is to take a guided tour of what Power BI has to offer—complete with examples of the most commonly performed tasks. That’s exactly what you’ll get in “Introducing Microsoft Power BI,” a new e-book from Microsoft.
Download now to find out:
- The easiest way to get started with Microsoft Power BI.
- How to create an analytical dashboard and share it with colleagues.
- Which Power BI feature lets you stop manually refreshing spreadsheets.
- How to get the up-to-the-minute data you need without bugging IT.
- What it takes to gather and analyze data from different cloud services.
This e-book is presented by Turnkey Technologies, a top-rated Microsoft Dynamics consulting firm that helps companies find the right solutions, implement without disruption, and hone their technology strategies for long-term success.
Just provide your basic information, and you'll be able to download this eBook in seconds.