Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a single platform for finance, sales, service and operations applications that can be purchased a la cart with only the purpose-built functionality you prefer (i.e. sales, customer service, field service), or as bundled plans in the Enterprise and Business Editions. For growing organizations and large enterprises alike, it offers a flexible platform for all of your applications on a common data model, and the ability to add functionality at your own pace.
Stop thinking “applications”, starting thinking “roles”
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a seamless experience for your business processes across your applications, with the relevant functionality your workforce needs from each application embedded where and when they need it, regardless of which “app” they are working from. Truly moving from an application experience to a role-based experience, users will be able to complete key tasks, create and send documents, and communicate in relevant contexts from their most important workplaces, with complete mobile access on any device.
Some key features include:
- No IT headaches: SaaS deployment offers faster implementation and less time spent on maintenance, security, updates and backup
- Embedded functionality across apps: the new Common Data Model enables data to be shared across all applications for seamless business processes
- Modular structure: Microsoft Dynamics 365 features purpose-built functionality for field service, sales, project service automation, operations, finance, as well as a vast network of add-on solutions built on the same platform and Common Data Model.
- Intelligence and assistance: a business solution like CRM or ERP is already a big step up from spreadsheets, but Microsoft Dynamics 365 takes it a step further by integrating Cortana intelligence and machine learning throughout the experience to help make everyone’s roles simpler.
- Flexibility: organizations can subscribe to a single Microsoft Dynamics 365 application and grow as they go, or they can subscribe to a plan that bundles and integrates the purpose-built components to meet various business requirements.