Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is packed with new, efficiency-driving features. One feature we are most excited for, which gained lots of positive feedback from the Microsoft Dynamics community, is the enhanced Benefit Self Service (BSS). When it comes time for employees to create and submit their benefit package options, the BSS feature takes the pressure off HR and grants more autonomy to employees.
With the low-cost Self Service License type in GP 2015, employees can access Benefit Self Service functionality more affordably, and over the web. Organizations must have the Advanced Human Resources and Extended Pack modules installed to reap the full benefits of BSS.
Some major features of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 Benefit Self Service include:
- Benefits and Deductions: create and track specific, user-defined fields.
- Plan Options/Plan Benefit Setup: enter enrollment choices, and establish certain parameters and categories for each specific benefit.
- Benefit Rights and Plan Validations: select which sections van be viewed or edited by employees, and select any necessary pre-recs for benefits (if applicable).
- Package Eligibility and Rules: select applicable packages and establish rules for which benefits are available to different employee groups.
- Enrollments: define benefit enrollment periods and easily view the enrollment submission process.
For a visual look at Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 Benefit Self Service, watch the concise tutorial below, presented by Doug, one of our Microsoft Certified experts:
For a high level estimate of your investment in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015, please use our FREE Quick Quote Tool. It will give you a great starting point for assessing your potential investment in a solution like this.