Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is now generally available to customers and partners! As excited as I am for the holidays, I may be even more excited for this. New features and enhancements are critical productivity drivers for many organizations, and GP 2015 is packed with them. This big release includes four major system enhancements, as well as tons of new features and functionality improvements. Check out some of the noteworthy enhancements and see if upgrading to GP 2015 should be added to your 2015 budget!
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Microsoft recently released Business Analyzer R7, a “companion” tablet application available from the Windows, iOS, and Android app stores.
- As part of Dynamics GP 2015 release, Microsoft is also introducing a lower-cost self-service user license type for users who need only very light functionality within Dynamics GP. The self-service user CAL is a named user that will be applied per individual.
Read more from Microsoft for more details on what’s new in Dynamics GP 2015!