Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 is coming in June (2015), and as usual, it’s bringing with it more than a handful of new features and enhancements.
With process optimization and efficiency at the forefront of growth strategies for modern businesses, new features like these can be leveraged for easing workloads, driving user adoption and increasing productivity. Take a peek!
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 New Features :
- Purchasing All-in-one Document Viewer
- Workflow – Accounts Payable Transaction Approval
- Workflow – Document Attach
- Analytical Accounting Transaction Lists
- Self Service User Type – affordable licensing
- Employees Self Service – W2
- Combine General Ledger Inquiry – Historical and Current Year lookup
- SQL View Designer
- SmartLists Display Debits then Credits
- Hide/Show SSN on Payroll & HR Reports
- Historical Received Not Invoiced Report
- Auto Deposit Cash Receipts in Bank Reconciliation
- Visual Indicator for Customer Over Credit Limit
- Scriptable Provisioning & Management
- Enable Email for all Sales & Purchasing Forms
- Time Management App
For more details on many of these features, visit the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 Feature of the Day blog series by Microsoft’s Pam Misialek.
Want to learn more, or see a demo?
Join the Turnkey Technologies Newsletter for monthly updates on all things Microsoft Dynamics GP. Also, try out our new “Get Answers on Microsoft Dynamics” feature to get your questions answered by our specialists, hassle free! We are ready and willing to find the environment, licensing and modules to bring your business to the next level.
More to look forward to:
Beyond the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 new features, Convergence attendees learned that in 2016, they can expect to see an enhanced user experience (always a favorite of mine), better workflow capabilities, more support for web clients, and enhanced cloud deployment.
Every year, Microsoft sends out a survey to its partners and users to gather feedback on the most important features and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP. The top requested features are then incorporated into the next product release! GP users, especially those on the Business Ready Licensing (BRL) service plan, benefit from this interactive release cycle with the most relevant and important functionality always at their fingertips.
For a instant estimate on what it might cost to acquire Microsoft Dynamics GP, try our fast and easy Quick Quote tool for GP!