Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 is now available as of June 1, 2015, and it’s loaded with new features based on feedback from the Microsoft Dynamics community.
With process optimization and efficiency at the forefront of growth strategies for modern businesses, new features like these can be leveraged for easing workloads, driving user adoption and increasing productivity. Take a look at some of the new features in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 below.
New Features in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 :
- Purchasing All-in-one Document Viewer
- Workflow – Accounts Payable Transaction Approval
- Workflow – Document Attach
- Self Service User Type – affordable licensing
- Employees Self Service – W2
- Analytical Accounting Transaction Lists
- Combine General Ledger Inquiry – Historical and Current Year lookup
- SmartLists Display Debits then Credits
- Hide/Show SSN on Payroll & HR Reports
- Historical Received Not Invoiced Report
- Auto Deposit Cash Receipts in Bank Reconciliation
- SQL View Designer
- Time Management App
- Visual Indicator for Customer Over Credit Limit
- Scriptable Provisioning & Management
- Enable Email for all Sales & Purchasing Forms
For immediate information on some of these features, visit the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 Feature of the Day blog series by Microsoft’s Pam Misialek.
For a more detailed look at the top new features in GP 2015 R2, including content, documentation and videos, be sure to keep up with the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2 New Features Blog Series, which will be published ongoing between June 2 and July 8, 2015.
Click Here for links to the appropriate CustomerSource & PartnerSource pages for product downloads and other resources.
Want to learn more, or see a demo?
Join the Turnkey Technologies Newsletter for monthly updates on all things Microsoft Dynamics GP. Also, try out our new “Get Answers on Microsoft Dynamics” feature to get your questions answered by our specialists, hassle free! We are ready and willing to find the environment, licensing and modules to bring your business to the next level.
More to look forward to:
Beyond the new features in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 R2, Convergence attendees learned that in 2016, they can expect to see an enhanced user experience, better workflow capabilities, more support for web clients, and enhanced cloud deployment.
Every year, Microsoft sends out a survey to its partners and users to gather feedback on the most important features and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP. The top requested features are then incorporated into the next product release! GP users, especially those on the Business Ready Licensing (BRL) service plan, benefit from this interactive release cycle with the most relevant and important functionality always at their fingertips.
For a instant estimate on what it might cost to acquire Microsoft Dynamics GP, try our fast and easy Quick Quote tool for GP!