Earlier this month, Microsoft held its annual Inspire event for partners – a showcase of the latest innovations for the various Dynamics 365 solutions, Azure and Microsoft 365.
Below are some of the major highlights of this important two-day event.
Dynamics 365 and Teams Integration
With the growth of Microsoft Teams into a mainstay tool for communication and collaboration, Microsoft is taking the next step and bringing the power of Teams and Dynamics 365 together:
- Updating the flow of work in Microsoft Teams with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Allowing anyone in an organization to view and collaborate on Dynamics 365 records, from within Teams at no additional cost.
- Drastically speeding up the flow of work with this integration
- ISV Connect program upgrades through simplified, go-to-market benefits; ISV app license management and discounted Dev/Test/Demo environments; and reduced revenue sharing
Microsoft continues to expand their fast-growing Azure cloud platform with the following new investments:
- API Management integration with the Event Grid, allowing for customers to configure and manage events when a new user is created
- Two new specializations
- Hybrid Operations and Management through the Azure Arc
- Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure with the Azure Stack HCI
- These specializations will increase the user’s visibility with sellers and customers
- Azure SQL is joining Windows Server
- Azure Virtual Desktop integration
- New Windows 365 Cloud PC (rounds out the Microsoft Cloud Suite)
- Use Windows 10 apps, data, and settings on any device through the Microsoft Cloud
- Empower distributed employees with streamlined data across different devices
- Collaborative apps are coming that will bring structured business processes together
CEO Satya Nadella both started and wrapped up the event with a similar message: he wants Microsoft to be “the best partner for our partners.” Turnkey Technologies is proud to be a Gold Microsoft Partner, and ready to keep growing as both Turnkey and Microsoft set our sights higher.