Understanding the new revenue standard that combines U.S. GAAP with IFRS is one of the biggest challenges facing accounting professionals in recent years. It will have a significant impact on how you recognize and report on revenue, and will replace the current standards in this area beginning January, 2017.
To help you with this challenge, Bloomberg BNA has published a special report, Navigating the New Road to Revenue Recognition. This report provides you with everything you need to better understand and implement the new standard. The report also includes:
- Practical commentary on key aspects of the new standard
- The top 10 most important changes you need to be aware of
- Helpful charts and visuals to help you understand the information presented
Download your free copy of the special report today!
Concerned about compliance? Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easy:
- Built-in business rules enforce key accounting practices to prevent your users from making costly mistakes.
- GP is updated and released every 6 months, which includes compliance updates. Frequent updates ensure your compliance in GP is never outdated.
- GP deploys quickly and easily. Your organization can get up and running on a solution that enforces modern accounting principles sooner, rather than later.
- GP provides role-based security, allowing you to pick and choose who can perform certain actions. This can be configured according to your desired accounting philosophies and controls.