Your Comprehensive Microsoft Partner
We're all about empowering competitive advantage. Our comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics services encompass all your needs regarding the implementation, day-to-day functioning, customization, and user adoption of your Microsoft business solutions. We are here not only to get you up and running on your solution, but to help ensure that you achieve your goals and reach a clear ROI.
Consolidate the licensing and billing of all your Microsoft solutions under one roof.
Before beginning implementation, we conduct detailed fit-gap analyses to ensure your goals and solution requirements are aligned.
Use real data to see first-hand how your proposed solution can transform your processes to achieve your goals.
Rest easy knowing all of our projects are managed using industry best practices and refined methodologies based on more than 24 years of experience.
We can cost-effectively convert data from any system and help keep your project on time and under budget.
Seamlessly migrate your data and workloads from your on-premise servers to Microsoft Azure, our private data center, or your own upgraded servers.
Whether on your servers, in Azure, or in our private data center, we keep your infrastructure optimized and running at peak performance.
Connect with your customers and/or partners in new ways with self-service portals.
Move your applications from your servers to our private data center or Microsoft Azure, and let us handle the upkeep and optimization of your solution's infrastructure, platform and software.
Have peace of mind in the event of a disaster with automatic and redundant backups included in our hosting services.
One of the benefits of your Microsoft maintenance plan is access to CustomerSource, a resource center that empowers you with tools and information to increase your productivity with your solutions.
Features of CustomerSource include:
- Electronic Support through the Microsoft Technical Support Team
- Unlimited Online Training
- Downloads and Updates – to receive updates and service packs
- Documentation – download installation, setup and user guides
- Searchable Knowledge Base – find answers to the most common problems
- Newsgroups – Participate in an online forum to exchange ideas and solutions
- Product Suggestions – suggest a new feature and reinforce other suggestions
- Add-on Solutions – search for information on third-party software products
- News and Events – stay up-to-date with your Microsoft Dynamics product
- My Account – update your company information, request registration keys, view information regarding your registered products
- My Messages – view information about your service plan and license additional modules and users.
If you do not have a current service plan, contact us!
Microsoft Dynamics Pricing
Get a free, customized quote for your Microsoft business solution.
Learn how we help our clients achieve faster time-to-value.