In today’s world, agility is a must. With so many customers now expecting you to come to them, you want to be sure you are on top of the game. You don’t want to just show up. You want to show up with the information that the customer needs now. Not tomorrow with a phone call, but now. So you can close the deal today. With Mobile CRM it’s made simple.
What Mobile CRM does for you?
Increase Sales Values–
- Give salespeople immediate access to account history, product information, price lists and promotions to offer customers more options and build sales.
Shorten Sales Cycles-
- Accelerate customer buying decisions by delivering the information they need- either in their office or in the field.
Accelerate Cash Flow-
- Reduce the time between service delivery and billing to gain cash velocity that will cover expenses and fuel growth.
Collect Information at the Source-
- Get real-time information and reduce errors resulting from re-keying through data collection in the field on hand held devices.
- Extend the organization to fully support the remote workforce with easy access to the information that they need on the best device for the job.
- Deliver meaningful data that directly applies to each employee’s role no matter where they are located.
Click Here to gain access to a new whitepaper called “Why Go Mobile? Six Strategic Objectives You Can Conquer With Mobile CRM”.
For a high level estimate of your investment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please use our “FREE” Microsoft Dynamics CRM Quick Quote Tool”. This tool gives you a great starting point for assessing your potential investment in a World Class CRM Business Solution.
If you have additional questions or would like to learn more about what Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 can do for your company, please contact us today to set up a “Free Discovery Call” or “Trial” at 636-237-2280 or email at email@example.com.
June 28, 2013 by Turnkey Technologies, Inc.