One of the unique advantages of Microsoft Dynamics business solutions is that they are available both in the cloud or on-premises. The choice is yours.
Hosting your Microsoft Dynamics solution in the cloud is an excellent way to simplify your IT environment and save on the storage and maintenance of your solution. There are numerous advantages to cloud hosting that enable you to fully optimize your IT model to meet your business needs, regardless of the size of your company.
Small and midsize businesses are now in a unique position to compete head to head with the leaders in their industry. The widespread adoption of cloud-based solutions by SMBs is driving better customer experiences and increasing competition. Eventually, all businesses will compete a new standard of excellence.
We believe that businesses who take advantage of this trend at its forefront will gain the greatest competitive edge.
We host Microsoft Dynamics business solutions in our cloud built within a state-of-the-art data center, providing Infrastructure and Platform as a Service (IaaS & PaaS) to simplify your operational maintenance and storage of servers, hardware and other networking components. As a top 5% Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner we bring you the best hosting option possible with expertise in managing both Microsoft Dynamics solutions as well as cloud hosting environments.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting vs. On-Premises:
- Remote access to your critical applications
- Full data backup and disaster recovery
- Managed services
- Predictable monthly costs
- State of the art security
- Updates and maintenance on your schedule
- Focus on business outcomes, not technical configuration
Why host with us?
- Tier 3 data center facility
- Public, private and hybrid deployment options (customizable)
- Best-in-class data storage
- Full data backup in multiple locations, ensuring disaster recovery
- Highly scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- 24/7 Proactive Monitoring and support
- Application integration, maintenance & updates on your schedule
- Migrate to our cloud from any software version
- Custom VPN for fully secure external connectivity
- Priced by Virtual Machine with Named User Licensing
- Dell Blade Host Servers for ultra-fast performance
- 100MB internet speed (ingress and egress)
- Redundant SonicWall Firewall protection, intrusion detection and prevention
- Physical security with Biometric Access required
- Redundant power in the event of power outage
- 3 redundant internet backbone providers
- 2 separate power feeds on two distinct Ameren circuits to guarantee uptime and speed
- ISAE 3402
Pricing information for cloud hosting is flexible and dependent on your specific needs. Things like deployment model, data requirements, licensing and the goals you have for your business must all be considered before planning your cloud migration. Contact us today for a free discovery session and get an estimate for your cloud-hosted solution.
Hosting in our cloud does not require you to change your current Microsoft Partner. However, if you are looking for a new Microsoft Partner, please give us your consideration. Managed services, product news and updates, free User Group Meetings, and close involvement with our experts are just a few of the benefits you gain with Turnkey as your Microsoft Dynamics partner.
or call (888) 876-5393
Would you like to learn more?
Free White Paper: Blog: