Drive customer satisfaction with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Watch the recorded webinar
The latest research conducted on 6,000+ mergers between 2003-2013 shows that "customer experience" now overpowers "brand" as the new standard for growing and evaluating your business.
If you're running a field service organization, you probably know that customer satisfaction is the primary factor impacting your growth and overall business health. In fact, 97% of consumers say customer service is important to their choice or loyalty to a brand.
The quality of your service is being shared across multiple mediums to an ever-growing audience. On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first service (source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs). So, the decisions around how you deliver your service is one of the most critical questions you need to answer.
In this webinar, you'll learn how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service can help you:
- Schedule and deliver field service that meets my customer expectations in terms of timing and quality
- Enhance the customer experience in a way that demonstrates the value we add against competitors
- Identify trends and offer new products and services based on historical dta and customer feedback
- Ensure that I get the right person to the job, at the right time, with the right equipment
- Evaluate customer satisfaction and improve my services based on this feedback
Learn about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Learn how we help our clients achieve faster time-to-value.