Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) is a cost-effective, comprehensive business software solution with a wide range of functionality to improve your business across the board. Aside from providing businesses with complete and scalable financial functionality, Dynamics GP supports human resources, payroll, manufacturing, supply chain, and project management—all from within a single solution. Streamline your business operations, make better-informed decisions, and increase productivity using a unified solution that your employees will find comfortable and familiar.
Highly Functional Right out of the box…
GP’s out-of-the-box functionality gets you up and running quickly, but is flexible enough to grow with your business through customizations and scalability. It retains the familiarity of Microsoft Office, enabling a smooth transition and maximizing productivity. With a variety of deployment options, Turnkey will work with your company to deliver the ideal solution that fits your business.
- Business process automation
- Integrate data from nearly any database or application
- Business intelligence through advanced reporting and collaboration
- Customizability to meet industry standards as well as your unique business needs.
- Out-of-the-box functionality makes implementation quick and easy
- Flexibility and customizability allows easy adaptation to changing industry demands. Same functionality and feel as other Microsoft products that employees are comfortable with.
GP offers options to fit your business needs…
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 offers multiple package options to choose from to fit the size and needs of your business. With the Starter Pack your company gains the core financial and distribution functionalities offered by Dynamics GP. It provides the tools to gain control and insight over your finances, purchase and sell items, and pay and manage your employees.
The Extended Pack is available for businesses requiring advanced functionality at a one-time additional cost. With the Extended Pack, users get all the functionality of the Starter Pack plus additional functionality that helps integrate financial and distribution functionality with other functions like manufacturing, project accounting, and forecasting.