Why Does Your Business Need CRM?
Today's customers have lots of choices. They're used to fast, efficient experiences - whether they're digging up info, buying a product from you, or in need of customer service.
Meeting modern customer expectations requires scalable processes and easy-to-access information. That's why the first step is to provide a centralized system to the customer-facing areas of your business - turning every customer interaction into an opportunity to impress and retain your customers.
Engage Your Customers
Every Customer Experience, One Solution
The number one factor to winning loyalty is the customer experience. From sales and service to integrated marketing, Turnkey can help you understand your customers in real time and tailor your engagement to their needs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 lets you choose only the CRM applications you need to run your business, or bundle them with connected financials or operations. Now "decoupled" into its individual components, you can subscribe to Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, or Project Service automation as your needs expand, or bundle them together for a comprehensive CRM solution.
Keep your sales team productive
Turn customers into fans
Master the service call
Get more profit from projects
Sink or Sell: Your Guide to Modern Sales Survival
In our connected and customer-centric world, the number one factor driving loyalty is the sales experience.
Selling has changed. Customers find information and reviews on their own, forming opinions and narrowing choices before ever contacting a salesperson.
Download this free eBook to learn how to transform your sales organization by adopting modern sales productivity technologies.
17 amazing customer experiences delivered
with Dynamics CRM Online
The dynamic sales team: Transforming
the way organizations sell
How to Elevate Sales Team Performance - SRP Matrix
Forrester Report: Total Economic Impact of Dynamics CRM
Turnkey helps big and small businesses alike take
hold of a brighter future.
CRM Administrator, JS Logistics, Inc.
"The team likes the overall interface a lot better. They find it easier to navigate. Turnkey's training really helped the sales team transition to Dynamics CRM."
- Seamless upgrade to latest version of Dynamics CRM.
- Fast and easy implementation with minimal downtime and quick adoption.
CRM Administrator, ABC Laboratories
"Turnkey's team is very responsive and patient. Through a project, we get many stop and go's from management, and having flexibility from Turnkey helped us in getting initial information and waiting for the green light to start moving."
- Upgraded to Dynamics CRM with multiple staged configurations
- 85-page reports reduced to four dashboards
- Integration with legacy systems
- Successful user adoption
Operations Manager, Domaine
"Turnkey took the time to understand the details of our business. With training and mentoring, I am able to configure our Dynamics CRM to serve specific business needs. We have had success with our CRM investment thanks to our partnership with Turnkey Technologies!"
- Resolved prior data migration errors from another vendor
- Automated key processes that resulted in accurate billing
- Formalized sales processes and provided reliable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
VP of Operations, EMSAR
"The Turnkey team understands every aspect of EMSAR; what we do, where we are, where we want to be, and how to overcome potential challenges. Their solution and commitment to supporting us has made a huge, positive difference in how we provide our services."
- Improved field service accuracy, efficiency and speed to market.
- Provided training and knowledge necessary to efficiently perform day-to-day tasks.
- Empowered EMSAR to utilize and become self-sufficient with the solution
CFO, DNA Genetics
"The solution has allowed us to focus on providing superior value to our customers by enabling us to spend more time improving our product and our service. Turnkey's expertise and creativity developed a leading-edge system that customers have embraced, improving their effectiveness as well as ours."
- Improved end-user experience and customer satisfaction with sales process
- Reduced costs through self-service features, reduced data-entry, and less reliance on call centers
- Easy configurability, enabing DNA Genetics to manage the solution with minimal assistance
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM Pricing
Get a free, customized quote for your Microsoft business solution.
Learn how we help our clients achieve faster time-to-value.