A wholesaler or distributor needs to be able to manage changes in inventory demand and have the capability to routinely purchase and return stock as necessary.
We have deep experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics for distribution organizations. We can assist you in managing your inventory, controlling costs, integrating with your supply chain and growing your revenue through more efficient practices. Our knowledge of the pain points, operational bottlenecks and software integration potential within the distribution industry make us a go-to partner for distributors in need of Microsoft Dynamics.
As you work with e-commerce, strategic customer and supplier alliances, supply chain integration and collaboration, and company consolidations due to mergers and acquisitions, we will provide solution expertise to optimize your entire operation, end-to-end.
We can help you to:
- Control inventory levels, warehouse and transportation costs
- Improve order fulfillment time and delivery
- Manage multiple distribution centers and warehouse facilities
- Manage remote customer inventories
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries
- Enhance profitability with pricing and special promotion capabilities
- Focus employees on high value activities
Enable customer self-service and order tracking.
Ditch the paper-based processes.
"A customer can log on with their customer number, see their open invoices, pay their bills and do a lot of things that are very positive that you don't normally see with a company of our size. There's no paper involved at all. It all goes back and forth through those systems. Our goal is to see if we can get more partners to buy from us in the same manner."
- President, Oaktree Products, Inc.
Microsoft Dynamics Pricing
Get a free, customized quote for your Microsoft business solution.
Learn how we help our clients achieve faster time-to-value.