Why does your business need a CRM Partner?
Today's customers have lots of choices. They expect efficiency and personalization - whether they're digging up info, buying something from you or in need of customer service.
Meeting customer expectations at a large scale means you have to streamline processes and information. That's why the first step is to engage customers from a single source. We're here to help guide you from A-to-Z.
Learn how we help companies just like yours
engage customers more effectively.
Win customers' hearts with every engagement
With the world's most user-friendly all-in-one solution.
The number one factor to winning loyalty is the customer experience. From sales and service to integrated marketing, Turnkey can help you understand your customers in real time and tailor your engagement to their needs.
Choose only the apps you need or bundle them all together. Microsoft Dynamics 365 lets you subscribe to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service or Project Service automation and seamlessly integrate them as your needs expand.
Keep your sales team productive
Turn customers into fans
Master the service call
Get more profit from projects
Dynamics 365 + LinkedIn
Increase sales productivity by 15% while accelerating time to close.
- Integration with 500 million professional profiles.
- Recommendations for next-best action with signals from email, CRM and LinkedIn.
- Notifications on updates such as news mentions and job changes.
Close the Gaps Between Sales and Marketing
The hand-off between sales and marketing isn't always clear.
Overcome your most critical sales and marketing gaps and stop losing time, customers and revenue growth.
5 Daunting Sales & Marketing Gaps
Engage Customers Beyond Email and Phone
Connecting with well-informed and sometimes hard-to-reach customers requires going beyond traditional methods like telephone and email. Instead, you may have to meet them where they're at - on LinkedIn and other online channels - and offer compelling reasons to connect with you based on real insight.
Learn how Dynamics 365 for Sales empowers your sales team in a digital world.
Automate Quoting and Sales Processes
"Turnkey's technical and functional skills with Dynamics CRM are a great asset. To be able to build our documents and integrate them seamlessly with CRM has made the quoting process more accessible and user-friendly. These improvements are a true testament to the quality of their people."
- IT Director, Santinelli International
Turnkey Helps Big and Small Businesses Alike Connect with Their Customers
CRM and Marketing Automation Implementation
"Turnkey's team is very responsive and patient. Through a project, we get many stop and go's from management, and having flexibility from Turnkey helped us in getting initial information and waiting for the green light to start moving." - CRM Administrator, ABC Laboratories
- Upgraded to Dynamics CRM with multiple staged configurations
- 85-page reports reduced to four dashboards
- Integration with legacy systems
- Successful user adoption
CRM Implementation and Adoption
"Turnkey stands out because in addition to giving us what we need right now, they anticipate what we'll need in the future. By fully understanding our requirements, they are able to devise a long-term strategy for us to maximize the benefits of this technology." - VP of Operations, Shapiro Metals
- Enhanced lead entry and tracking process
- Improved sales management and planning
- Customized fields specific to Shapiro's requirements
Dynamics for Field Service Implementation
"The Turnkey team understands every aspect of EMSAR; what we do, where we are, where we want to be, and how to overcome potential challenges. Their solution and commitment to supporting us has made a huge, positive difference in how we provide our services." - VP of Operations, EMSAR
- Improved field service accuracy, efficiency and speed to market.
- Provided training and knowledge necessary to efficiently perform day-to-day tasks.
- Empowered EMSAR to utilize and become self-sufficient with the solution
Customer Self-Service Portal
"The solution has allowed us to focus on providing superior value to our customers by enabling us to spend more time improving our product and our service. Turnkey's expertise and creativity developed a leading-edge system that customers have embraced, improving their effectiveness as well as ours." - CFO, DNA Genetics
- Improved end-user experience and customer satisfaction with sales process
- Reduced costs through self-service features, reduced data-entry, and less reliance on call centers
- Easy configurability, enabing DNA Genetics to manage the solution with minimal assistance
Custom Quote Process
"Turnkey's technical and functional skills with Dynamics CRM are a great asset. To be able to build our documents and integrate them seamlessly with CRM has made the quoting process more accessible and user-friendly. These improvements are a true testament to the quality of their people." - IT Director, Santinelli International
- Improved user efficiency throughout custom quoting process
- Accessible customer information with CRM-ERP integration
- Professional and flexible quote documents
Full CRM Implementation
"The team likes the overall interface a lot better. They find it easier to navigate. Turnkey's training really helped the sales team transition to Dynamics CRM." - CRM Administrator, JS Logistics, Inc.
- Seamless upgrade to latest version of Dynamics CRM.
- Fast and easy implementation with minimal downtime and quick adoption.
CRM Data Migration
"Turnkey took the time to understand the details of our business. With training and mentoring, I am able to configure our Dynamics CRM to serve specific business needs. We have had success with our CRM investment thanks to our partnership with Turnkey Technologies!" - Operations Manager, Domaine
- Resolved prior data migration errors from another vendor
- Automated key processes that resulted in accurate billing
- Formalized sales processes and provided reliable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Your Guide to Modern Sales Survival
In our connected and customer-centric world, the number one factor driving loyalty is the sales experience.
Selling has changed. Customers find information and reviews on their own, forming opinions and narrowing choices before ever contacting a salesperson.
Download this free eBook to learn how to transform your sales organization by adopting modern sales productivity technologies.
17 Amazing Customer Experiences Delivered
with Dynamics CRM Online
The Dynamic Sales Team: Transforming
the Way Organizations Sell
How to Elevate Sales Team Performance - SRP Matrix
Forrester Report: Total Economic Impact of Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM Pricing
Get a free, customized quote for your Microsoft business solution.
Turnkey is a Gold Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM Partner Based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Learn how we help our clients achieve faster time-to-value.